- Eating seafood isn’t anything special.
- The sight of Mt. Rainier is still awe inspiring.
- You can drive from your home to a lake, a river or the Puget Sound in 20 minutes or less.
- You only visit the Space Needle if you need someplace to take out of town guests.
- You or someone you know works at Boeing or Microsoft.
- You know more than 10 ways to order coffee.
- You measure distance in hours.
- You can’t make it two blocks without seeing a Starbucks.
- You know how to pronounce geoduck and know that it doesn’t quack or have feathers.
- You can tell the difference between Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean and Thai food. (I’m not sure why this is here, since it’s hard to find really great Asian restaurants in Seattle)
- You can taste the difference between Starbucks, Seattle’s Best and Tully’s.
- It’s not a real mountain unless it has snow and has erupted within the last 200 years.
- You go to work in the dark and come home in the dark even though you only have an 8 hour workday.
- You realize no education is required to be a weatherman. Just predict, “Partly cloudy with a chance of rain.”
- You think summer starts in July and winter in September.
- You’ve used every setting on your intermittent wipers.
- You can endure 100 days of rain and wind but an inch of snow means school cancellations.
eunjo on There Is Always Hope Banksy & Hope |… on There Is Always Hope Angela on There Is Always Hope there is always hope… on There Is Always Hope eunjo on You Know You Are From Washingt…